Naming, Adoption and Family Unity Ceremonies
Naming Ceremonies are the perfect alternative to a religious Christening.
Whether you are a babe-in-arms, like me in the picture, a young child or a grown adult, you can have a Baby Blessing, Naming Ceremony or Adult Change of Name Ceremony.
The child or adult will receive their given name and identity, which will be shared and witnessed by those who love and care about them, welcoming them into their family and their wider community.
An Adoption or Family Unity Ceremony is perfect for bringing modern families together. These ceremonies can welcome and introduce adopted children, join step-families, or just celebrate a family coming together to form a stronger bond, perhaps after a period of separation or illness.
These ceremonies can be held separately or as a lovely addition to a modern wedding, handfasting or vow renewal ceremony, unifying the entire family!
My ceremonies include:
- A face-to-face, telephone or Skype planning meeting.
- Access to a wide selection of appropriate poems, readings and music suggestions.
- Unlimited telephone and email support.
- Travel expenses of up to 20-mile radius of Groby, Leicestershire, (thereafter 45p per mile return journey.)
- Creation, design, organisation and planning of the ceremony and its many elements.
- Collating material from other ceremony participants, i.e. poems, readings, music.
- Draft Script Approval Session.
- Script alterations until one week before the ceremony date.
- Commemorative Ceremony Certificate
- Presentation Ceremony Script Keepsake.